[Farmall] Farmall F-12? 14?

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Jul 5 13:53:36 PDT 2004

Edward, the extra shift lever might be for an overdrive gearbox.  Heisler
made 'em.  Serial numbers on F-12 and F-14 are available in two places....
On aluminum tag riveted to the rear fuel tank support (driver's side) and
stamped into a flat machined right in front of the fuel pump.  If the
tractor has adjustable rear wheels and a fuel pump, it's most likely an F-12
or F-14.  F-14 has raised steering wheel with rubber U-joint up near
steering gear box.  And a vent line about midway back on right hand side of
engine, coming out of the rocker arm cover and going downward.

-Karl