[AT] Thinker

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 06:41:36 PDT 2004

A funny is a Funny!  No matter who or what it's spoofin.  We all need a
laugh now and then to take a joke as anything but that is even more Off
Topic.  And to then start up a thread like this again is WORSE.  For once
show Maturity and let things slide as they come instead of this infernal
bickering about mines bigger or better than yours.  Somebody tweaks me about
bein a FATG to me thats funnin and not usually worthy of taking seriously.
Why not be adult on this list and step back look at it in the overall rather
than getting our danders up.  Once again I ask all to be more tolerant and
"Learn to Laugh at Ourselves" rather than picking it up and making a
mountain out of a molehill.
This weeks democrat joke goes around in slightly different format next week
as a republican joke.   A JOKE IS A JOKE.  Joke look up the definition and
then live rather than react.
My Rant!  and signed with My Name.
John Cable
Grand Rapids, MI