[AT] Semi OT: Paypal for our tractor parts, etc.

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jul 31 15:09:40 PDT 2004

Thanks Ivan and everyone else that replied.

I think the one I got today WAS legit but I've gotten so many messages that
APPEARED to be from Ebay that I don't trust it.
Mostly I delete them un-read but for some reason I read this one about the
law suit.

Doesn't really matter.  I haven't gotten cheated or had any identity theft
issues as a result of using Ebay so I don't think they owe me anything.

The lawyers will get it all anyway.

Charlie