[AJD] 630 N Single front wheel ?

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 17:28:02 PDT 2004

tom,

   Don't believe that weight on that tire would be a problem.  I have a 530 that I am presently restoring.  The tire on this tractor is a 900 x 10 and is really substantial in that it is 8 ply construction.  The tractor had previously been under a cotton picker down in Texas so there was a lot of weight on that tire with the basket full of cotton.  When restored they really look nice....

Ken Jones...

TSmith1499 at aol.com wrote:
Very interesting. I would have thought that they would be fairly rare only
because I wouldn't want that much weight on just 1 wheel/tire. Thanks, Tom