[AT] Northern ILL Show

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Sat Jul 31 05:17:33 PDT 2004

The show is on the south edge of Franklin Grove, IL.  The show is "free"
ther is a donation can at the enterance for the spectators.  The club owns
the grounds.  The only problem is that there is no exit on I88 within 10
miles.  You have to get off on Rt251 (and got to RT38 west at Rochelle or
get off in Dixon and head east on rt38).

Their web site is at: http://www.lhaea.com/

I have my trailer loaded with stationary engines and am headed out there
now...

Steve