[AT] Portland attendees - I need transportation for a tractor

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jul 30 19:40:17 PDT 2004

The buyer of the Massey Harris Mustang and Colt would like to get the
tractors a little closer to him (he is in extreme NE IA) and was hoping I
could carry them to Portland.   I have exhausted my local sources.   They
are all going in cars or already have full trailers.  I of course can carry
one of the tractors but can not carry two.  I know this is a long shot, but
is there anyone of the list that is going to Portland and would:

A;  Like to make a few bucks(No I don't know how much the seller is willing
to pay yet).
B:  Has room on their trailer for a Massey Harris Colt (10', 2500 - 2700
pounds) or doesn' mind adding a trailer to their plans
C:  Is going to pass somewhere close to Winsto-Salem for pick up.

Give me a shout off list.   I am going out of town over the next week(I
won't be far away and can be back in quickly if there are any list
problems) so I may be a bit slow in replying.  I will be checking my mail
once a day, but it might be morning one day and late at night the next day.

Thanks in advance for your consideratrion,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net