[AJD] 630 N Single front wheel ?

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Fri Jul 30 15:40:56 PDT 2004

I don't know the exact amount of 630 with single frounts but there were
18000 630 built and you had a choice of four interchangable frount ends,
dual narrow, dual narrow roll o matic, wide frount and single frount. Buyers
guide puts about 3 stars on the narrow frount as it does the other frount
ends. Now if its a All fuel engine narrow frount that a bit harder to find.
I wouldn't really worry about the size of your wallet on a pretty common
tractor.

Now a 630S 630H you need a bigger bank.

Just depends on if you like the narrow frount, me I kinda don't like them,
harder to steer in my opion.

Don