[Steam-engine] Steam Engine Books

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Jul 27 18:17:15 PDT 2004

The book is readily available if you know where to look.   Yahoo found this
place for $10.50.  http://www.mjdtools.com/books/38258.htm

I thought that Gas engine magazine was the main source for the Case book,
but I didn't find it there.  They do have the STEAM ENGINE GUIDE by Prof.
P.S. Rose, which is an excellent book for $12.25
http://www.gasenginemagazine.com/bookstore/sebooks.html

Jim