[AT] PING

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:11:14 PDT 2004

LeRoy,
    Hotmail did the same thing to me!  I wouldn't have figured it out but I
have one or 2 people set as "contacts" and that is the only people I had
gotten anything from.  I also noticed the note at the top about
reconfiguring my SPAM settings higher was gone.....   Thus I looked in Junk
and found them.

Mike