[Farmall] The 22-36 Saga continues

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 08:55:27 PDT 2004

Bob Currie writes:
"cause as MOST of us know, real tractors are painted gray, and don't have a
battery :)"

MOST.......What do you mean MOST.
As I recall there is a guy I know on the left coast who makes a living with
a orange colored tractor that has a battery.
This is the same guy who thinks that Cheezwiz and "American" Cheese are
really cheese.  So i will take these comments with a grain of salt.
Even Karl owns tractors with batteries.  :-)

I am really hurt.....all along I thought I was collecting REAL tractors.

Signed,
Depressed in Swissconsin.