[Farmall] The 22-36 Saga continues

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Jul 26 10:24:40 PDT 2004

I'm jealous; the only tractor time I've gotten in for months has been using
the Kubota's loader as a wheelbarrow for moving concrete (Saturday) while
pouring footings, and using the loader as a scaffold while adding eaves to
my house.  I did run the 350 briefly in order to pull a trailer load of
construction rubble around the yard.

But as far as antique tractors go, the best I've managed to do is pat the
22-36's fender as I walked by with a couple of 2x4s under my arm.  Fixin' up
my double-wide mobile home.  Adding eaves, installing all new siding,
windows, doors, and just starting on an 8x12 addition.  I'd rather be
scooping out sludge.

Next official tractor day is November 7, Tulare swapmeet.......

-Karl