[AT] How to seat the bead on lawn tractor tires?

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Mon Jul 26 04:51:40 PDT 2004

The trade name for this product is "Cheetah", and they cost about $300+.
I suppose you could make one, but here is what they look like:
<http://www.industrialtoolstore.com/t/Wheel%20&%20Brake%20Accessories-Tire/-18864.htm>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Irreverence is the champion of liberty and its only sure defense.
  -Mark Twain