[AT] Fwd: morning

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 25 09:19:10 PDT 2004

Yes, I've heard of porcupines eating the rubber off a vehicle through the
winter storage period. Had a neighbour that came out in the spring to
inspect his machinery and found the grain truck had sustained major damage
to most of the rubber parts under the hood from a hungry porcupine. Their
usual diet is bark from poplar and willow trees but maybe they need a little
variety once in a while.
22 calibre bullets work well as a deterrent.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/