[AT] Ripped tire, now what?

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jul 24 21:46:39 PDT 2004

Will, this may not be what you're after, but my neighbor has an old JD D
that suffered an 8" gash in the side wall.  He took the tire off, cut a
large section from an old tractor tire and bolted it through some drilled
holes with a bunch of carriage bolts.  That was 15 years ago and it's still
going strong!  (Not a show tractor though!)   John