[AT] Ripped tire, now what?

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sat Jul 24 19:38:51 PDT 2004

Will i don't know if there is any one in your area but check with tire
shops and repair centers. We have an older retired fellow that has
vulcanized tires all his life and does a good job on them. I have had tires
from a back hoe with cuts in the tread area about 4 inches and he repaired
it.     Just a thought
R Fink
PA