[AT] AC m dozer question

CRAWLER HEAVEN/ED CHRISTOPHERSON crawler at lynnet.com
Sat Jul 24 08:23:35 PDT 2004

 Don Save your time and money even if they freed up which i dought,they
would stop driving after a short bit. Where would all that rust and stuff
go??? It stays in the cluch drum ,no way for it to get out and just causes
more trouble later. If they frozen up sitting longer then a couple on months
,tear it down and clean and or replace what is bad. Also diesel or kero will
soften teeth on disces then next thing you spin them off so you have to tear
it down anyways.  Need help or advice
http://www.crawlerheaven.com/index.htm   ED