[AT] Address change

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Fri Jul 23 15:10:00 PDT 2004

Traffic is light, but that may be due in part to the weather, at least
here in the mid-atlantic, we are getting heavy downpours, with a little
thunder and lightning thrown in. Probably normal weather for Orlando FL,
but to get .8" in an hour is a lot for NW NJ. Every time I hear
lightning, I pull the plugs out of all my computer stuff - I have been
lucky to only lose a couple of modems in the past, and I am not going to
tempt fate.

Tractor activity has been limited to trying to clean up my barn enough
to actually be able to use one of the six workbenches and be able to
pull my Ford 2N into one bay to do the rings and con rod bearings. Since
I retired a couple of months ago, I have been working more or less every
day on the barn and now am proud to say that I have half of one bench
available. (I also have a pile of junk to take to the dump - 40 years of
collecting Stuff, and now the day has come to get rid of (some of) it.)

Mike