[AT] Misc (and politics)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Jul 23 08:32:07 PDT 2004

Hi Phil,
    Yes, it was the same flick that I referred those on the list to. If "W"
and John can put their arms around each other like this I just don't know
why those on the ATIS Tractor List can't so the same! Can't those of us with
red tractors and green tractors and yellow tractors and orange tractors just
play nice and get along? Hell, we all know that those with green tractors
are mentally challenged, but it's not nice to talk about it in public. (It
makes the few of them that can read feel bad!)
    Dave
PS, If you want to talk about the mentally challenged green tractor owners
contact me off List!