[AT] Simplicity lawn tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 04:33:36 PDT 2004

Thanks Shawn.  I might just try to do that.  The guy is going to put a new
drive belt and new blades on the tractor and try to use it but I suspect he
will get tired of it.  The cylinder presure is 60 and 65 psi.
The orriginal owner used it to mow a residential lot.  The new owner is
trying to mow the finished areas of a horse farm with it.
The machine is immaculate.  Not a dent or a scratch on it.

Charlie