[AT] Updates to tractor pull game

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Fri Jul 23 00:37:30 PDT 2004

Here is the link to the tractor pull game website...

http://www.bright.net/~daljr/tpsim/

Make sure you click on the link that downloads the update to the executable
for the update this downloads TPSIM7.EXE, make sure to run this file to see
the updates. Also updates to the tractors availble and venues are out there
if needed. As a side note the graphics flicker a bit now, this is a problem
with how the graphics are drawn, I will work on it when I get more time.

Thanks for looking,
Dave Laughead

---