[AT] How to seat the bead on lawn tractor tires?

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 22:15:37 PDT 2004

This tire place that I have done some business with, uses some kind of a
real thick soap, that looks like grease but white, they will put that stuff
all around the ri/bead and it creates a seal, mesy stuff however but it will
work with the real stubborn ones. comes in 5 gallon buckets. I do not
remember what it is called

but in  a pinch, some thick grease should do the trick, but costly and
messy!

Clint