[AT] Simplicity lawn tractor

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 18:32:13 PDT 2004

No they are not in fact I know of very few that ever had any problems with
the hydro units my family business has sold them for years back to the early
80's and never had a prob with one.As for the engine write down the model and
type numbers from it and then go get you and overhaul kit they are a piece of
cake to rebuild.You will have a good tractor for mowing.One of our customers has
been using his now for over 20 years and has done nothing more than change
oil,filters,plugs,and belts swears he will never buy another tractor.

         Shawn McCarty

  1937 Allis Chalmers WC