[AT] Parts supplier ?

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 09:04:27 PDT 2004

Robert;

I have no experience with them but, I'd be interested to hear how they work
out. I see them advertising there merchandise and they seem to have found a
good niche in the market. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Karl Zinnack
"The other end of Massachusetts from Hopedale"

In a message dated 7/22/04 11:25:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,