Diesels was Re: [AT] Misc

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Jul 22 09:00:55 PDT 2004

Most of these little diesel powered vehicles engines will
far outlast the body their put into. I had 2 diesel
Chevettes and they both ran for years. The one I bought
new had 156,000 miles on it and ran as strong as ever.
I wish they still made them I'd have to buy one. Mine
got 52 MPG most of the time. The little 1.8 litre engines
were great.
Rob