[AT] Misc

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Thu Jul 22 03:41:33 PDT 2004

My S-15 is a1985 model. As for some of the parts if you can get the specs, John Deere uses a
shortened size of theis engine. A two or three cly. Thermoking also was using this engine. There
are different items on each of these engines.The trouble I am having with mine right now is the
injector pump. I might have to take it and have it rebuilt. Other than that it is running good. I
most likley will have them go through the injectors also. Isuzu makes a good diesel engine. Mine
hs 235,000 miles and still going strong. Other than the injection pump problem.
Thanks.
Terry