[AJD] Songs with a Railroad Ring- New Generation 33 1/3 Album

Jim Showers steamcar at hereintown.net
Wed Jul 21 19:40:23 PDT 2004

There is a song that most railroaders sing "I Hate The Railroad".  Our
company's latest harassment is that you cannot be off for personal reasons,
if you are sick from Thursday to Sunday even with a doctor's slip, you are
called in for an investigation as to why you were sick.  They will allow one
day off for a doctor's appointment.  We have to work holidays for straight
time and no holiday pay.  Many of the jobs have no days off.  I have yet to
get to a show this year.  I am going to one this weekend as I am on
vacation.
Jim Showers