[AT] Misc

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Jul 21 16:10:09 PDT 2004

Spencer,

As a South Carolinian, I took your original post as you intended. I read it
to be a little bragging about your state, which is fine by me. (We have the
lionfish problem, too).

Although this stuff normally only starts during the winter months, please
don't take it to heart. I appreciate what you've done and are doing with
ATIS, and recognize the tremendous outlay of time and money you've expended.

Ignore the bad apples, and please don't take your football and go home.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.