[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??--George

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Jul 21 12:48:16 PDT 2004

Another question about the three point pins, How are they mounted. A lot
of Cat0/1 items were made so that with the pins mounted facing out it
would fit Cat. 1 and by reversing them they fit Cat. 0 I have a couple
items like that. Weight wise the my 1641 will lift 400 pounds on the
three point.

Steve Williams