[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??--George

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jul 21 10:32:32 PDT 2004

Unless you hook it to a tractor with an internal overriding clutch.

What's the spacing on the lower pins, John?  You've already said that
it's Cat. 1, but if the distance between them in only around 20 inches
instead of 27, then it's probably designed for one of the compact
tractors -- maybe a Satoh.  The color is right for it.  And, a lot of
the Japanese compacts have internal overriding clutches on the rear pto.

Larry