[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jul 21 07:06:02 PDT 2004

Hi George,

I guess it depends to some degree on how the mower is made
 (how heavy it is built) and what it is intended to cut.
There are a couple of very heavy duty brush cutters on the market that are
only 4 feet wide and mount on the front of a skid steer.  They require about
75 HP to run but they cut stuff up to 4 inches or so.

I think you are probably right about the one in question though.

Charlie