[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??--George

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Wed Jul 21 08:49:22 PDT 2004

George, surely your Amigo doesn't have a Cat.1 3-pt hitch does it?   I have
a 17 HP Cub Cadet riding mower (no pto) and I don't think it would have
power to run this thing...with pto shaft, gearbox, 3 blades and 4'
cut.  It's really heavy duty.  There is no overriding clutch--just direct
pto shaft drive to the mower--so is this a situation where when you
de-clutch the mower momentum would push the tractor forward?      John