[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jul 21 06:46:07 PDT 2004

John, how does power get to the blades?  Is it through a splined shaft
or is it belt-driven?  The color sounds like Ford (as others have said)
but Haban did its own thing when it came to paint colors.  I suspect
that it could be an early rear-mount mower for a Power King.  Economy
used Woods mowers for their rear mounts later, and at the end of
production used Simplicity for all their decks, but during the mid-70's
Haban was a major supplier for them.  I have a Haban sickle bar mower
that was designed for the Power King line.

Power King had a rear PTO available that rotated the wrong way, so if
the mower has a splined shaft input you may be able to get a clue from
the direction of rotation.

Larry