[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??--Steve

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Jul 20 19:23:32 PDT 2004

Steve, thanks for the reply.  I've since learned that this deck is a
Haban....which is out of business now.  The 3-pt pins are 7/8"
diameter.  Did they use 4-ft. mowers on tractors wider than 4 ft?  It seems
pretty heavy duty but is pretty narrow.   I would think it was for a large
riding mower, but the 3-pt pins would indicate use on a larger
tractor.     John