[AT] 4' brushhog fits what??

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Tue Jul 20 14:20:40 PDT 2004

It could be a Ford - their implements and tractors were all blue after
about 1960. The New Holland stuff is blue for small stuff like that and
red/yellow for larger equipment and hay tools.

Mike

John Wilkens wrote:

> I happened onto a nice little twin blade 4' 3-pt twin blade mower--like
> a brushhog.  What older tractors would use a 3-pt. 4' mower like
> this??   It's blue.    John
>
>                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation, are
men who want crops without plowing the ground. -Frederick Douglass,
abolitionist, editor and orator (1817-1895)