[AJD] JD B Powertrol trouble

Steve Treimer steelerhawk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 07:42:02 PDT 2004

Dan,
Wow, that sucks, sorry to hear about the problems.  I could scan in
pages from my hydraulic service manual if needed and e-mail you the
.pdf or .jpg images.  Contact me off list if you want me to do that, I
have some computer work to do for a friend tonight anyway.
I think the powertrol has a relief hole or porous plug in the cap so
that too much oil going into the reservoir just spills out the hole.  I
would have just expected the powertrol to snort and grunt at trying to
lift the heavy load.  Must have been a pretty good sized mower
conditioner.
Steve