[AT] Have to sell a few friends )-;

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jul 19 21:17:17 PDT 2004

Yea, the money in the ad was $7500, not $5500 like I wanted.   I am not
sure whose fault that was, mine or his.  I submitted the ad early this
year.  Because it has been a while I don't have the original email I sent
to him to know.  Keith Olltrogge is a good guy and I know he is struggling
with the publication the best he can so I have nothing negative to say.
Interestingly, though I still got lots of calls, a couple of them serious,
at $7500.  I wasn't sure why but then I reread the Chuck Cooney Auction
results before I listed the tractors on Ebay:  $6600 for his pair of less
rare tractors(too be fair, his tractors were in better shape.  The Colt was
restored and the Mustang was an older restoration if I remember right).

As to the web link you mentioned: I took the page down after moving the web
site in May because I was tired of waiting for the ad - then two weeks
later the issue was printed and sent out - If it weren't for bad  luck, I'd
have no luck at all.   By the time I got the pages put back together the
calls petered out so I figured I would just wait until I listed it on Ebay.

I hope the tractors don't sell.  Then I could tell Denise "Sorry honey, I
tried to sell them but the market's just soft" (-;   Then I could use the
Mustang as a hay raking tractor and the Pacer as a hay tedding tractor and
work on the Colt.  And the Mustang could even be used on the baler in a
pinch!

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!