[AT] Tractor play

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:54:52 PDT 2004

Kyle
    I am glad I am not the only one who had a good tractor day.  I spent
saturday and sunday getting the SMTA ready for the tractor pull and doing
maintanance on the other 2 tractors.  Still need to get the oliver ready to
pull, plus possibly start stripping some things off the MTA cuz I'm 400 lbs
over where I should be...

Mike