[AT] IH TD6 for sale

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Jul 19 13:40:49 PDT 2004

>From the Land-o-Lakes I was contacted about an IH TD6 crawler dozer for
sale.  I told him I would pass it along and if anyone is interested, contact
me off-list and I will pass along his contact information.

Below is his description:  usual disclaimers etc.........I am just a
messenger...
John Parks
Boise, Id
I have a 1953 TD-6 Crawler with a Dakota Dozer on it, it is

good running condition. Are you or do you know of anyone interested in

purchasing this unit? Please feel free to pass this request on to anyone

who might be interested

It's a 1953 model,engine runs good and starts good.has a belly pan and rock

guards on bottom rollers.All clutches and brakes work very good, everything

is operational, tracks have about 80% on the pads and about 40% on the

rails. All the tin on it is very straight, could use a paint job though, was

red originally. It's located in northwestern Minnesota, Fertile,MN asking

$5250.00