[Steam-engine] Bad news from Rollag

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Jul 19 07:34:12 PDT 2004

Last night I received the following message from my brother.  He got the
information from his daughter who lives in Moorhead, Minnesota.

Orrin

"Bad news at Rollag.  Tornado went thru last Friday, tens of thousands of
dollars in damage. The huge shed housing the threshing machines had been
hurt in a previous storm. Demolished in this one and moved many feet.  Some
of the machines destroyed, I think maybe the oldest, wooden ones.

"Others badly damaged.  Other buildings also damaged. I assume that trees
were hurt too.  Plans are to have the Reunion as scheduled, if volunteers
turn out in sufficient numbers to do all the work."

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA
http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/lc_ant_p/index.htm
So many projects.  So little time.