[AT] Have to sell a few friends )-;

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jul 18 20:53:13 PDT 2004

I hate to do it, but I have to sell a few iron friends.    I sort of
anticipated having to do this last winter that's why rebuilt the Mustang's
engine so I would have added some value to the tractor.  But then I thought
the sale of my company might free up enough cash to prevent selling a
tractor or two.   After studying my daughter's college tuition bill  O-:=,
I have decided I must go ahead and sell the tractors.   I need to sell them
pretty quick, so I put them on ebay.   I hate using Ebay and I did have an
ad in Wild Harvest, but the price was wrong.  Since publication is so
erratic I can't count on a corrected ad being out anytime soon so I am
stuck with ebay.

At any rate, here is the URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53064&item=3828684879
&rd=1

I set an opening bid for the money I have in the tractors but otherwise
there is no reserve.

Its a sad day here at my place.   I have never sold a tractor I intended to
keep before.   Sure I sold a few tractors that I had bought for parts or
for the implements but never a tractor I wanted.  I feel like I am
betraying a friend )-;

I just thought everyone would want to know.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net