[AT] Need an opinion of value......

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:35:49 PDT 2004

Landen,
      That wide front is worth the second to last bid to at least 2 people
on that day at that sale :-)     I know, that doesn't help.  I know a w/f
for an M farmall will bring $500 if it is tight.  I've seen more oliver's
with wide fronts than Ms, so I'd say $350-400 for a good one.  More if it
has new tires on it, quite a bit less if it needs bushings, tie rod ends,
etc.  If it is welded that will affect price too.

My $.02, and worth exactly what you paid for it.

Mike