[AT] desulphating battery chargers

Carl Tatlock carllary at Surfglobal.net
Sun Jul 18 10:27:22 PDT 2004

DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 7/17/2004 11:49:00 PM Pacific  Daylight Time,
>DAVIESW739 at aol.com writes:
>You guys might like to go to this  site and take  agood look at how and what
>to do to your  batteries.
>Please read all of it it  will tell you more about batteries  than you have
>wanted to  know.

Thanks, Walt, for putting us on to the real information, rather than the
"newscaster" type we have been having.  The site seems to be an accurate
one and unbiased-- i.e. not trying to sell us something.   I probably
will go on using  well water in my dozen batteries around here, but only
because I always have--  the differnce is that I now know why I
shouldn't.   Guess I will stop looking at every Wally World and farm
supply store I can find for a desulfating type charger , and put the
money into my "tractor fund" which  now stands at $1.27.

Carl in VT.