[Steam-engine] Wisconsin steam school

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sun Jul 18 05:47:55 PDT 2004

Dean, I was going to talk to Charlie about it yesterday. But he was busy trying to
finish up getting the stay bolts in the Locomotive before the welder comes this next
week. I would be interested in joining your group. Where do I go for info? I called
Jeff, but he was at work and is to call me back. One reason I am interested in this is
because of the committees I head up at the Thersheree. I want to be as well informed as
I can to help, not hinder the safe operation of all equipment at our show, so everyone
can have a enjoyable time, both operator and spectator.
Terry Welch
Rock River Thresheree
Insurance Committee Chairman
Safety Committee Chairman