[AJD] Carb cleaning

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Sat Jul 17 11:38:41 PDT 2004

I got a 70 gas carb right now at Roberts.. When I sent it in he was 12
weeks out from doing mine... That was okay by me as I was still in the
tear down mode. Now that I am back building it up again.. I figure I
will have it about the time I am ready for it. There is a charge for
expediting it. Think it was 35 or so..

Dennis