[AJD] Where is everyone-now new grandson

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri Jul 16 19:32:52 PDT 2004

Bruce: Congrats!!!  My daughter was 3 months early and weighed 2 pounds 7
1/2 oz. As your grandson breathing well and healthy. Took 10 weeks in NICU
at the Ohio State University hospital to get her up to 4 pounds (their
minimum weight to release). She will be 17 next month - A student with
honors, shows dairy cattle, FFA state degree holder, and plays basketball.

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net