[AT] JD730 diesel

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Jul 16 19:37:10 PDT 2004

 Greg according to my copy of the I&T used tractor book they were built 58,
59 & 60
Fair             $2,500.00 average price depending on the year
Good          $3,800.00      "            "            "             "    "
    ".
Premium     $5,000.00     "            "            "             "    "
 ".
You would have to place your own price on the value of the loader.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA