[AT] desulphating battery chargers

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Fri Jul 16 14:50:13 PDT 2004

Cecil, I have 4 carts, I redo the batteries by dumping out the acid (by now
very low) I flush with water and refill with new acid, now these batteries
were several years old when I got them, and out of 38 batteries I have 18
redone and they hold a good charge, two would not and I'm working on the
rest. Most people just keep adding water, that just thins out the mix, works
for me
Jerry NW Ohio