[AT] desulphating battery chargers

Irma bellville1 at vci.net
Fri Jul 16 07:46:02 PDT 2004

     Have not made my mind up yet on the new charger.  In the last 3 weeks I
have used it to start the 560 diesel, and its mean starting without the
glowplugs.  I guess that it restored the batt in a truck that the batt was
bad on a year ago.
The rest of the time charger has been sitting in the shop running things on
its own. Almost I switch it from one  batt to another,
haul in a couple for desulphating, haul out a couple for recycle.
I dont know what happends while im out, but this charger has exploded 3
practicaly new batts that were for trolling motors just on 2A slow  charge.
And I have not had a chance to verify the life bringing ability that this
was supposed to bring to the old dead batts.
But it will help jump up to 100 A  And it will charge a batt or blow the
sides plum off one.
I will let you know more as I learn.
Bellvilleacres

Kevin Mosier