[AT] Selling the Farm and moving tractors & Tools

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Fri Jul 16 04:18:47 PDT 2004

Sorry to hear about your wife divorcing you and your son.  I don't know
about your state, but here in Georgia assets you  have before marriage
cannot get halved unless you agree.  Only the marital assets.  Also, be
sure she doesn't get out without child support.  That's also a
nonnegotiable deal here.  Good luck to you and your son knowing you will
be better off after things settle down. I always said that it is much
better to be with someone who wants to be with you.