[AT] Selling the Farm and moving tractors & Tools

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jul 16 03:51:04 PDT 2004

>    Any suggestions on moving a shop full of projects and tools is also greatly appreciated.
>  Sorry for the cross post.
> Thanks
> Travis

	Travis, I am sorry to hear about your troubles and hope it all works
out for the best.

	If I had to move things like heavy machinery and non running tractors
in a short time, I would see if I could contract with someone who has a roll
back wrecker by the day. A roll back is hands down one of the slickest ways
to move things that have to be winched on and slid off. It will work equally
well for machinery as for tractors with or without wheels. One time I sold a
large Mosler two door safe that weighed exactly one ton. Someone bought it
over the phone sight unseen and came with a rollback wrecker. It was paid for,
loaded and gone in less than 10 minutes. Very slick.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson